Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Krystal Meyers song "Shine" released to radio

Pop artist Krystal Meyers made some big noise this week, as “Shine,” the first single from her September 16, 2008 release, Make Some Noise, received 9 CHR adds by its first week at radio. Meyers shares the inspiration behind the song that is making fast-impact. “That’s my favorite song on the record and it’s so fun to play live,” enthuses Meyers. “Recently, I’ve really learned that I have to be excellent in all that I do. I need to use the talents and opportunities that God has given me, to the fullest extent possible. The line from the song that says ‘nobody’s going to get in the way of my shine,’ definitely sums up what this song is about. I’m blessed to be on this exciting journey, and I’m not going to let anything get in the way of my shine.”

Download "Shine" at iTunes!
Apple iTunes

Read our interview with Krystal here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's so Beautiful and competent. she make the sound with so personal. i'm from Brazil, my english is so bad, but the sound of Krystal is so very good. If she comes to Brasil send me a messege i like so much she.

DJ Leo Fernandes

www.gospelrockspace.blogspot.com

ARMAGEDON said...

HELLO.SHE IS SO CREATIVE AND ARTIST.I CAN SAY ANY THING ABOUT HER SHAPE.HER SONG MAKE SOME NOISE IS WONDERFUL I HOPE SHE COULD MAKE SONGS LIKE THAT EVEN MORE THANK U
WWW.THEENDASGHAR2010.SKYROCK.COM